Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday

I've been been posting to this blog for a week now and I'm glad I chose to branch this off my other blog and have it focus only on fitness/exercise/health. I've also been exploring other people's blogs about their weight loss/road to a healthier lifestyle journey and I'm amazed at how many terrific blogs are out there ... and how many people are totally encouraging andmotivating.

I've been reading Kenlie's blog All the Weigh and she's been doing a 'Friend Making Monday' ... I thought I'd pa
rticipate this week. Here are the answers to her ten questions - and when you get a chance, check out her blog too!

FMM: Ten Random Questions

1) What do you like most about yourself? I'm a hard-worker. Even if things don't come easy, I'll try my best to get it done (though I may complain a bit along the way)

2) List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Loyalty, good sense of humor, compassion for others

3) How often do you brush your teeth? Two to three times a day

4) If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? Italy -- it's always been a lifelong dream of mine ... and one day I'll make it there!

5) Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? Some of my friends blog -- but other than them, no.

6) What is the last show you watched on TV? A few episodes of Curb your Enthusiasm - Larry David had me laughing and cringing with anxiety at the same time!

7) What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? My two favorites are Calvin Klein's CK One and Carolina Herrera

8) How long ago did you complete your last workout? Sunday morning - I started Workout 2 in Stage 1 of New Rules of Lifting for Women

9) What will you eat for dinner tonight? Zucchini stuffed with crab - my first time trying this recipe!

10) Share something fun that you did over the weekend. Unfortunately it was not an exciting weekend for me at all as I've been ill - so spent most of my time resting ... hopefully things will look up next weekend!

That's it from me!





3 comments:

  1. Hey! I found you over at {alltheweigh.com} I agree with you, cardio is hard, esp when getting back into it, but great job though and good luck on the weightloss!! Im trying to lose 100 lbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Miss Felicity :) Good luck on your weight loss journey as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Larry David - Pretttty, prettty, prettty gooood ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)