Monday, August 1, 2011

Motivation Monday -- Favorite Jillian Michaels Quotes

For today – a few motivational quotes from Jillian Michaels. I absolutely love her intensity and the passion she has for helping people make healthier choices and live happier lives.

"The past does not define you, the present does.

"Why choose fail when success is an option?

"Be brave and be patient. Have faith in yourself; trust in the significance of your life and the purpose of your passion. You are strong enough to sit in the space between spaces and allow divine inspiration to shed some light. when you put positive energy and productive effort into the world it will come back to you. Occasionally in ways you might not immediately understand and on a time frame you didn't expect. Look. Listen. Learn. Stay open. Your destiny is awaiting you."

... and my favorite (something I keep in mind whenever I'm doing cardio)

"Unless you puke, faint or die, Keep Going!"

All quotes taken from goodreads.com.

2 comments:

  1. The last quote is my favorite as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so important to keep motivated. I think you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)