Monday, August 15, 2011

Motivation Monday -- Led by Desire

This week, the motivation is a bit difficult to pinpoint. I'm kind of running on autopilot right now -- I'm still making it to the gym, but I'm just doing my basic workouts, and I'm still eating well, but I'm not taking as much time and care to prepare each meal - it's more like throwing together a few veggies and some fish, quick fixes without the care.

So my motivation this Monday stems from the desire not to let the hard work and discipline of the past month go to waste. I really have been working hard at the gym and conscious of my food. I'm making progress, but I still have a long way to go -- I don't want to make that journey any longer (than it's already been) ...

The days approaching a trip are always difficult to manage because there are so many things to do! Add the draft of my thesis that I'm working on (and need to finish very, very soon) and it's stress city at my house.

Still, I'm still doing what I have to do -- I made a promise to myself that I would not give up and that I would keep trying my best ... it's that promise that's fueling my motivation this week.

2 comments:

  1. You're moving forward. That's what is important. Keep at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right where you're at. Let's just maintain forward progress together. The results will come, though maybe not as fast as we'd like LOL.

    Where are you going on your trip?? I'm going on vaca too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)