Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blah

Today hasn't been that great of a day. I've just been feeling blah all around - sitting at your desk for endless hours trying to edit will do that to you I guess. Yesterday I spent almost 2 hours editing just one page ... so you can imagine how I'm feeling with this 200+ page document sitting in front of me. I just want to hit the delete button!

The frustration has me in an overall funk.

Still, no choice but to just keep on working. I keep telling myself, 6 more days ... just 6 more days.

2 comments:

  1. At least you don't have to teach tomorrow :D *huge hugs* YOU CAN DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a few more days and you'll be free!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)