Sunday, October 23, 2011

Preoccupied

Short post today as I'm feeling a bit distracted.

I went to the hospital today to follow up on my health issue. It was a new place and a new doctor; needless to say I was nervous.

Overall, the appointment went well, and I liked the new doctor (always a relief). She confirmed everything my London doctor said -- which meant that I do need surgery. The news wasn't a surprise to me, but realizing that I could have the surgery as soon as the first week of November (rather than next summer, which was my original plan) is making me a bit nervous.

I'll figure it out soon. I need to think about it all with a clear mind. I'll write more tomorrow - for now, I just need to relax.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope that you can get your surgery date figured out and make everything okay in your head. Thoughts are with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big big hugs to you. I understand. It will all be fine. It's stressful though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jillian and Kim! I appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)