Monday, October 3, 2011

Shift in the Tide?

Today's been a pretty good day. I'm hoping it's a sign that things are finally improving. Although I have yet to have a cough-free day, I did manage to get some sleep last night, which is a bonus. I hope that I'm well enough to workout tomorrow - I'm dying to get back to the gym. Yup, that's right - dying to get back to the gym. It's been 10 days now with minimal activity. I'm more than ready to get back into it.

Today was a short day at work, which is great because I needed some extra time to grade the 35 papers my students handed in. Plus I needed to make another trip to the grocery store, this time to stock up on vegetables for the rest of the week.

This post will be short as I've got a writing target for the day that I want to hit so I need to get back to it. Just keeping my fingers crossed that I can literally breathe easy soon ... I do feel a bit better ... now to fully recover.

Oh and one more thing, those fruits from Dean and Deluca -- DIVINE! No chocolate ever tasted so good - seriously ... and I love chocolate! The fact that they're in bite sized pieces makes life so much easier - that way while I'm studying I can have my fruit snack at my desk and take my time - instead of trying to quickly devour an apple so I don't need to deal with holding it etc. Ya, I know, eating fruit shouldn't be that complicated ... but sometimes it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)