Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fired Up for Fall - Final Update (Week 10)

So today is my final Fired Up For Fall update.

I can't believe ten weeks flew by so quickly.
Although I was not able to reach my goals as planned, I have learned a lot in the process ...

Life happens.

Many unpredictable things happened over the past ten weeks ... most of them related to my health (namely my bronchitis and surgery). It's frustrating when you set off on a mission only to be let down by something that was out of your control ... or was it in my control? I'm not sure.

In any case ... now it's time to focus on the weeks ahead. My goals are still the same - and I'm trying not to let the fact that I didn't really hit any of my goals get me down. I just have to keep moving forward. I guess that's the bottom line, right?

The end of the year is always challenging in terms of weight loss - lots of holiday dinners and festivities lined up. However I think the best way to deal with the food aspect is portion control. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway.

I'm feeling better today. I took some strong painkillers and managed to finally get some rest. I took it easy for pretty much the whole day ... it makes such a difference. I hope the worst is finally behind me in terms of recovery ... I'm more than ready to be totally back on my feet. If only my body would catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)