Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FMM - Holiday Shopping

Although this should have been posted on Monday, I've scheduled it for Tuesday so at least something is up for today (since I'll be traveling all day).

This week's post is about Holiday Shopping -- how could I not participate?!

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog and then add your link in the comments section at www.alltheweigh.com to share your FMM questions and answers.




1. Do you like to shop? YES! I'm a total shopaholic!

2. Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? Yes I did. I'm so excited - now all I need is the perfect wrapping paper!

3. Did you shop on Black Friday? If so, what did you buy? Unfortunately they don't have Black Friday sales here in Kuwait -- so no Black Friday shopping for me ... I sure do miss being in the States for the biggest shopping day of the year!

4. List a few of your favorite stores. In Kuwait: Nine West (shoes of course!), ALDO, On Time (store for watches and accessories), Pottery Barn, and Dean & Deluca. Online shops for those things we can't get here in Kuwait: RedEnvelope.com, Amazon.com, SteveMadden.com, and UnitedNude.com

5. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (food and drinks excluded?)?
I bought myself a few accessories today - 2 cuff bracelets and 2 pairs of earrings.

6. Do you prefer to shop in-store or online? In-store whenever possible; however, since there's a lot of stuff that we don't get here, I do resort to quite a bit of on-line shopping.

7. If you could purchase one thing that you don't need at all for yourself today, what would it be? 'Need' is such a subjective word ... of course I'd say a stunning pair of shoes right off the bat. If I'm being honest, probably anything I bought at this point in time would be something I didn't 'need'

8. Does your significant other shop with you? Do they love it/hate it? I have definitely found that shopping separately is a key to peace and tranquility! Shopping together only works if there's something specific on the list - particularly when related to an electronic gadget of some sort!

9. Do you shop at thrift stores? No. I don't think there are any thrift stores in Kuwait.

10. When you're holiday shopping, do you make lists? I always make lists ... I think the real question would be, do I stick to the lists? I usually use it as a guide/reminder of people I have to buy things for or ideas I have for presents. What happens once I get to the shops is another story!

Now it's your turn, so copy and paste - add your own answers, then come back here and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)