Monday, December 19, 2011

FMM - Have you ever?

I am so sore from yesterday's workout!! My thighs and glutes are on fire! It's a good feeling though - I've missed this soreness!

For today's post, a revisit to FMM from Kenlie's blog :)


1. … traveled outside your home country? Yes!! I’m a total travel junkie! I’ve been to pretty much all the countries in the Middle East (Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Bahrain, etc.), several in Europe (England, Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal, France, etc.), a few others – Japan, Thailand, Russia, Egypt, Canada … and of course the States! Next stop: Argentina in 3 weeks!!! J

2. … performed on stage in front of at least 1,000 people? A thousand people, no? I think the largest crowd was around 300 people when I played in a piano concert.

3. … watched an episode of Jersey Shore? No … though I do indulge in a few episodes of Jerseylicious once in a while – a guilty pleasure; I just can’t resist!

4. … baked a cake from scratch? If so, what’s your specialty? Yes! I’m all about baking from scratch. The favorite for this season seems to be my pumpkin cheesecake; overall my carrot cake and coffee cake are the best ones I think.

5. … worked in a grocery store? No. I’ve never worked in any type of store.

6. … dated someone who was your best friend first? No. My male best friends have stayed my best friends without getting entangled in a romantic relationship.

7. … made a difference in someone’s life during Christmas? I hope so. I’m usually involved in a lot of charity projects … in particular Blankets for Bangladesh (distributed to the poor in villages that don’t have heating and electricity in many cases).

8. … been on TV? I was in a shot of a news report of Heathrow Airport in London once and also in the background of The Today Show in NYC does that count? J

9. … had cosmetic surgery? No.

10. … learned a second language? If so, what else do you speak? Well I guess technically English is my second language (Bengali is my first) – plus I learned French, Italian, and Arabic in school – I need to brush up on all of them!

6 comments:

  1. I often wonder if I'd be better at languages had I grown up somewhere other than rural Canada. I struggle so much to master hearing them! I could read and write French almost fluently in high school, but could not understand the spoken word at all.

    So many of your travel destinations are on my wish list - someday!

    Glad you had a good workout yesterday, that is my goal for today, I've been pleasurably lazy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FMM...
    Have an amazing time in Argentina! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from FMM...
    Have an amazing time in Argentina! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopping by from FMM. I'm so jealous of your travels. I have a friend that moved this year to Argentina and he loves it there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you have some awesome photo albums from all that travelling!

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of all of your travel! One day I'll catch up to you! Pumpkin cheesecake in my favorite! Carrot cake is a close second. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)