Monday, January 9, 2012

A Walk in the Mall

I was just heading out the door to go to the gym this morning when my BFF called and suggested we do some pre-Argentina shopping ... I didn't say no! I headed back to my desk and got another 1 1/2 hours of PhD work done before heading to work to deal with final exam student conferencing (I hate student conferencing days - they should call it student complaining days)! Besides I knew that after a day of shopping, the last place I would end up is behind my desk ... gotta make the most of my time!

I felt a bit guilty about not going for my cardio session but with the way my legs now after 4 hours of walking around the Avenues I know I made the right decision. Although it was nothing like an intense cardio session, I am always drained after a trip to the Avenues!

My arms and legs are so sore from yesterday's weights + pump session - my biceps and triceps hurt every single time I move!!! Still, it feels good :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Body pump, they don't have it at my gym. I am thinking of trying "body conditioning" which sounds similiar. Argentina? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My legs are sore too...from doing Just Dance and Wii Fit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)