Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Improvising

Although I haven't been banned from the gym due to my injury, I do know that I need to take a little easy as I don't want to push too hard and negate the improvement that I'm already starting to feel from the anti-inflammatory meds.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm at a bit of a loss without a plan for my workout -- so today's gym session wasn't as great as it probably could have been. Some warm-up cardio followed by Body Pump class. Pump was great - I felt strong, I lifted good weights, and I had good form -- I did, however, have to skip the lunge and squat tracks -- but for one of them I just did 5 minutes of sit-ups and for the other I went out and walked on the treadmill for 5 minutes. It's nothing much, but my goal was to just keep on moving.

So, I got in a workout, but it didn't feel as satisfying as I would have liked.

I definitely need to come up with a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)