Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quick Catch Up

Got to Guanajuato after 19 hours of flying time (but a total of 32 hours of travel time) ... Needless to say I was utterly exhausted! The best part of the trip was taking advantage of the 8 hour layover in Houston, TX and popping out to grab some lunch with some friends who recently moved there. Nothing too much to report at the moment.

Guanajuato is adorable - and VERY hilly! I didn't bring any workout clothes with me here but I have no doubt that the hills and stairs will help me get in a bit of physical activity. I do, however, have to watch what I eat and that's not easy especially being surrounded by yummy enchiladas :)

I apologize in advance for not posting any challenge updates or commenting as much as usual. It's just temporary. Trying to blog and comment on my iPad isn't as easy as I'd like it to be but I'll do the best I can. My keynote presentation is tomorrow so I've got to focus on that ... after that's done, I'll be much more relaxed!


2 comments:

  1. have fun, while away, don't worry about challenges and blogging! But I do want to here details about your trip, even a working trip can be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your presentation. And enjoy your trip. Will love hearing and seeing what everything is like.
    Take care and have a blessed evening (day?)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)