Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good-Bye 2014

This year has been filled with many, many big changes. I still haven't fully processed the fact that I now live in England ... I keep thinking I'm on vacation and that I'll be heading back to Kuwait soon, but I know that's not the case.

I think for such a big move, I've done quite well adjusting to life here. It hasn't been easy, and I still have to figure out a good routine for me - particularly since I'm not doing any academic teaching at the moment - but besides that, I'm happy with how things have gone.

The end of the year in terms of food and fitness did not go as planned -- I was way too distracted with the onslaught of social events and treats that entered the house ... it has not been good!! I know better than that! It has been very apparent that the main thing I'll need to work on in 2015 is my will power!

In terms of my own life, I'm happy with how my year has gone. The only thing that still weighs heavy on my heart is my brother's health. He is not out of the woods yet in terms of his recovery and treatment ... and it looks like there will be a long road ahead ... still the most we can do is take it one day at a time and remain optimistic and strong.

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2015 brings you good health and happiness!

Resolutions will be up tomorrow! 


Christmas 2014 - London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I can use all the support I can get :)